For 20 years, Allstaff Health has delivered skilled and professional nursing staff with a core focus of patient care to public hospitals, private hospitals and aged care facilities in the Hunter. With a locally based Nurse Co-ordinator team our clients receive individual personalised customer service from staff who understand each facilities individual requirements.
Why Allstaff Health is the Market Leader
- Allstaff maintains ISO 9001 Quality Assurance certification and operates under a Quality Management system
- We operate 7 Days per week and our locally based Nurse Co-ordinator team is ready to assist.
- Bookings can be made by our secure tailored online booking system with report capabilities, we ensure our clients are assured of accurate, transparent and time efficient rostering services.
- We participate in a performance management program which incorporates regular feedback from clients and nursing staff with the goal of ongoing continual development and the delivery of high standard care.
- Our company uses a customer feedback database to monitor our level of services with information collated and used to assess for performance issues and identify risk areas.
- Essential ongoing training of staff, we offer continuing professional education in line with the requirements for nursing registration.
- Site visits – we believe in ensuring our nurses are meeting your needs and checking that our staff have a safe work environment to perform their duties.
- Registered Nurses
- Specialised Registered Nurses (CCU, ED etc)
- Endorsed Enrolled Nurses
- Enrolled Nurses
- Assistant in Nurses
- Assistant in Nurse (Undergraduates)
For further details on our services or to arrange a time for one of our time to meet and discuss your facilities staffing needs please call – 4964 5555.