Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (APHRA)
Recruitment & Consulting Services Association (AANRA)
Australian Association of Nursing Recruitment Agencies
Australian Nursing Federation Training
Drug Test Australia
"During my time with Allstaff I have always found the skilled employees to be extremely helpful and professional. This organisation made the transition from my previous employment and comfort zone at the Tweed Hospital to first time Agency Nursing in a new area very simple and stress free. The application process was streamlined and proficient and throughout the time of service the team have been forever obliging.
I would recommend this Nursing Agency without any hesitation to any fellow colleagues."
To remain wholly committed to the provision and ethical Nursing service
to both our clients and candidates. This will be achieved by:
- Providing outstanding levels of customer satisfaction.
- Focusing on innovation and using quality principles to generate competitive
- Continuing to develop our technology to secure and expand our market
- Demonstrating honest and ethical behaviour at all times.
- Ensuring cooperation and teamwork across the company.
- Building a relationship of cooperation and teamwork with our clients,
suppliers and business partners for mutual benefit for all.
Allstaff Health specialises in providing quality nursing services
to meet health care requirements. Our ISO qualifications and continual improvement sets
the benchmark within the industry.
The advantages for your facility to use Allstaff Health nursing
- Nurses can be employed during high demand.
- Nurses can relieve in emergency situations, unexpected leave of permanent
staff, introduction of new equipment/systems, or when permanent employees
are on training courses/seminars.
Gold Sponsor of the 2013 Nursing & Midwifery Conference